About Safir Tours Pty Ltd
An Official Tour Operator for the 2020 Australian Tennis Open, Safir Tours is a bespoke Destination Management Company/Inbound Tour Operator that offers tailor-made solutions based on the requirements of the clients. We offer a complete array of services geared for a wide range of travelers. From Customized Leisure groups to Affinity groups, Individuals to Honeymoon couples, Incentives to Conferences, we provide an end-to-end solution.
Terms and Conditions
Safir Tours Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Transfers will be on Pvt basis and appropriate sized coaches will be provided.
- Tipping - Like many aspects subject to globalis(z)ation, tipping for good service has become more common Down Under. Most restaurants and pubs have tipping jars, and showing appreciation for good personal service with a tip is not uncommon in cities and at popular tourist destinations. As anywhere else in the world, tipping in Australia is entirely voluntary, and no one should feel obligated to tip.
Travel insurance must be arranged and paid before the travel departure, according to all aspects of the ordered tour. Agent has to ensure that the travellers are insured as required by the law applying in its country.
4. Neither party shall be responsible for loss, damages, theft of personal belongings or for personal injury or illness, accidents that may happen with the visiting tourists.
5. Neither Party shall be responsible for any illegal action of the tourist.
6. . In case of a passenger falling sick or being hospitalized, our partners shall provide all necessary assistance to the tourists. The tourist shall bear his/her own medical expenses and any other incidental expenses.
7. Force Majeure
Neither parties shall be responsible for any damages caused by forces beyond our control whatsoever and howsoever beyond the control of contracting parties affected by, including but not limited to, decrees of the Government or Government Agencies, refusal of Government authorizations, court orders, Act of God, the Public Enemy, strikes or concerted act of workmen, fire, flood, hail storm, explosions, earthquakes, epidemics, riot, war, rebellion or quarantine restrictions.
Upon acceptance of the proposal by you, Safir Tours Pty Ltd acts on your behalf as your agent to make reservations and book services with our suppliers.
Safir Tours Pty Ltd its employees or any other entities collaborating with Safir Tours Pty Ltd shall in no way be held or be deemed responsible or liable for any accident, injury, illness, delay, deviation, curtailment, actual or impending official or unofficial strike or other industrial action, loss of property or consequential loss, or other damage, howsoever caused. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Safir Tours Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute facilities/features of equivalent or superior standard/ value, or to amend routings, in the interest of participant’s comfort and safety, without notice. All services provided by Safir Tours Pty Ltd are subject to the aforementioned conditions. All contracts are subjects to Australian law prevailing in the state of Victoria.
9. Optional tours and activities booked through us are subject to availability and operation at the time of booking.