• We head to some of the best terrestrial protected areas across the region including Lincoln National Park, Coffin Bay National Park and Mount Dutton Bay Conservation Park.
• You will see an abundance of seabirds, shorebirds, songbirds, parrots (including the beautiful Port Lincoln Parrot) and raptors including Osprey and White-bellied Sea Eagles
• Also on the list is the Western Grey Kangaroos, Emus, Koalas and Rosenberg’s Goannas a delight for visitors to see, + so much more.
• The best wild interaction with our iconic koalas, sure to be surprised.
• Learn about the Coffin Bay oyster and the beauty of Coffin Bay with the Oyster Tour & tasting.
• Accommodation, breakfast, daily lunches, morning/afternoon tea, selected beverages, all entry fees, all charges for itinerary components, Birds of Southern Eyre Pocket Guide Book, transport in luxury 4WD.
Accommodation and Destinations
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
6 Days / 5 Nights
Reference Number: STPLOZSA-AWJ - 6 Days SA
Special Interests: Wildlife